How do I enable CloudFlare?
Enabling CloudFlare for your domain is simple and easy, and can be done in just a few short steps.
1) Login to your cPanel account using the username and password previously assigned to you.
2) Scroll down to the "Software/Services" section and click on the icon that says "CloudFlare"
3) If this is the first time enabling CloudFlare for your cPanel account, enter your email address and accept the terms and conditions.
4) Click on the grey CloudFlare icon next to the domain that you wish to enable it on, if the CloudFlare icon turns orange then it has been applied sucessfully!
Please note: CloudFlare runs on CNAMEs. This means that CloudFlare will ONLY work when you have a www in front of your domain. It will not work for non-WWW domains. To fix this follow the following steps
1) Click on "Redirects" which is under the "Domain" category in cPanel.
2) Select Type: Permanent (301)
2) from the dropdown box select the domain which has CloudFlare enabled. (IE: http://mydomain.com)
3) Enter your domain INCLUDING the WWW in the "Redirect to -->" box (IE: http://www.mydomain.com)
4) Select the radio box which says "Do Not Redirect www. "
5) Click add. Now all your traffic will be routed through CloudFlare!
Was this answer helpful?
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution